Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default liquid nails removal

On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 00:01:35 -0000 (UTC), badgolferman
wrote:

I took out the shower door because it's all moldy and rusty. The bottom
rail which sat on the tub edge looks like it was stuck on with Liquid
Nails. I've scraped the hell out of it but I can't seem to get it all off.
What do I use to get the final film off? See attached image.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...nRZRk9TTl9Pam8

Fiberglass tub check out Goo-B-Gone, or similar. A metal tub you can
get more aggressive with using mild chemicals or a single edged razor
blade scarper. I presume this tub is fiberglass.

Are you sure it is liquid nails?