Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Do crystal radios still pick anything up?

On 26/02/16 10:45, Tim+ wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 26/02/16 09:07, charles wrote:
In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
On 25/02/2016 10:30, Syd Rumpo wrote:

Wikipedia has a list of European (which we're still in) AM transmitters.

We're considering leaving the EEC, not Europe.

Rubbish! we're going to cut the mooring ropes and row the islands across
the Atlantic.

And park it somewhere in the Caribbean, as a tax haven.

Have to saw Scotland off first though, or we will sink....

Unlikely. Scotland is still bobbing up after the last ice age. ;-)

It was till the SNP took over.

Tim

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.