Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Drawer Slide Repair Completed.

On 2/25/16 8:25 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

"-MIKE-" wrote

Everything took me thrice as long as I initially thought it would--
par for the course for new ventures like this. But I picked up some
skills and knowledge that will help the next repair job go a lot
faster. Bottom line is the client was thrilled. Check out this review
they left for me on the Thumbtack website I use for leads...

-------------------------------
5/5 Stars
"He redid our slides for our cabinets. They were breaking constantly
and we didn't know if they were fixable. When Mike came to look at
them, he talked to us about everything that was wrong with them and
what he could do to make them work again. He was AMAZING! If anyone
were to ask for a handyman contact I would give them his information
immediately. He is VERY trustworthy & works very hard. You can also
tell he loves what he does and he wants to make sure every job he does
he completes 110%. He is amazing!!!"
-------------------------------

I'll take it. :-)

It doesn't get better than this for a recommendation. Kudos to you
Mike. You earned it.

Plus, I got a tip! :-)
Thanks.

--