Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default Drawer Slide Repair Completed.

"-MIKE-" wrote

Everything took me thrice as long as I initially thought it would-- par
for the course for new ventures like this. But I picked up some skills
and knowledge that will help the next repair job go a lot faster. Bottom
line is the client was thrilled. Check out this review they left for me
on the Thumbtack website I use for leads...

-------------------------------
5/5 Stars
"He redid our slides for our cabinets. They were breaking constantly and
we didn't know if they were fixable. When Mike came to look at them, he
talked to us about everything that was wrong with them and what he could
do to make them work again. He was AMAZING! If anyone were to ask for a
handyman contact I would give them his information immediately. He is VERY
trustworthy & works very hard. You can also tell he loves what he does and
he wants to make sure every job he does he completes 110%. He is
amazing!!!"

I'll take it. :-)

It doesn't get better than this for a recommendation. Kudos to you Mike.
You earned it.