NetMaster

Default Radio Volume goes crazy? Maybe a short? (mini-van)

--

{:-) Happy Holidays

http://LNGIFTS.home.insightbb.com
http://www.QuickInfo247.com/8306069
http://www.GiftWorldNet.com/LNGIFTS
http://www.MalakYAH.FreeStoreClub.com
http://www.MalakYAH.WebStoreClub.com
http://www.Hop.ClickBank.net/?MalakYAH/Surveys2
https://www.paypal.com/mrb/pal=YESQNAXYEGZGE

"Phrederick" wrote in message news:hUKxb.514742$pl3.169894@pd7tw3no...
Do you have radio controls in your steering wheel? Could be a faulty
sender.

Bad ground on radio could cause it to do the same thing.

"lbbs" wrote in message
We have a Winstar mini van, 4 years old. Most days when I listen to
radio the volume all of a sudden goes full volume (or sometimes off).

In
the summer time I had a different problem. The radio station would
switch all of a sudden to a different channel. Or it would switch from

cd
to radio, all on it's own. Could a short in the wiring that going to the
speakers, cause such a problem? This van has been in a medium front end
collision (damage in the rad and bumper area), and has been fixed. As

far
as I know there is no wiring relating to the radio that goes anywhere neat
the front of the van. I would like to find the least expensive way to

fix
it. If it is a short, I could take out the radio unit and see if I can
find a short. Any ideas? Thanks.

---