Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Drawer Slide Repair Completed.

On 2/24/2016 4:57 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 2/24/2016 3:45 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

I also had
to do a bit of surgery on one cabinet because the drawer opening was
about 1/8" too narrow. Fein MultiMaster to the rescue!!

In that situation I have been known to set the table saw blade the same
height as the drawer side drawer slide, set the fence, run the whole
drawer though, shaving off 1/16" off each drawer side.

Exactly! ;~) and just one more good reason to mount the drawer side of
the slide near or at the bottom of the drawer vs. midway.

That 1/16" deep "dado" just cut is nicely hidden by the drawer slide.

Now you lost me. Dado? I was thinking sort'a of a rabbet.