Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Sealing basin combined waste/overflow?

T i m wrote
Rod Speed wrote
T i m wrote
Rod Speed wrote

I know what it looks like,

But don't understand how it works and
where the rubber is compressed by what.

I know how it *could* work, if it was going to,

No you don't, you don't have clue what gets compressed where.

So you say. You are wrong.

Nope, you proved that with your claim about the thread of the
rubber being compressed so that the thread spacing changes.

It doesn't, and that's why it works and doesn't leak, because it doesn't.

I was just asking you to explain how you thought it did.

And I told you repeatedly that it works by compressing
the threaded part of the rubber into the metal thread.

Yes, that's like saying a car moves using an engine.

Nothing like. That's how it seals, the rubber
is compressed against the metal thread.

So far your explanations haven't said anything specific.

That is a lie.

That's a fact,

Everyone can see I said something very specific above.

or I wouldn't still be asking you the question.

That's because you are too stupid to understand
the very specific answer or are just playing silly
buggers and lying thru your teeth.

I said that it works by compressing the
threaded part of the rubber into the metal thread.

Yes, but you haven't explained where those compressive forces come from.

Yes I did, have a look at the picture of the part.

Even someone as stupid as you should
be able to see that from the picture.

I'll help you out here,

Another lie.

it could be from two sources.

Wrong, as always.

I'm asking you to answer the question.

And I did.

By asking another question.

There is no question that I asked.

See above.

Completely useless as always with your juvenile stunts.

If you can't manage any better than this silly **** of
yours I'll be ignoring all the rest of your silly ****.