Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Getting old is no fun

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 20:55:24 -0800, "Bob F"

I know a lot of "seniors" who THINK they cant do a lot of stuff
anymore. I'm in that same age group. I dont ACT OLD. We all have a
choice. We can ACT OLD, or ACT YOUNG. I have a few health issues, but
I will continue to ACT YOUNG, and enjoy life till the day I drop dead.

I know far too many seniors who seem to spend most of their lives
thinking about nothing but health, medications, aches and pains, and
let doctors rule their lives.

I'll say this. As I've increased my activity level, the aches and pains have
definitely decreased. My joints rarely ache like they used to. My reflexes are
faster. And I've gotten significantly better at both volleyball and snowboarding
in the last couple years. I am really having FUN! Screw getting old.

Nobody ever told anyone over 60 to act their age