Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Getting old is no fun

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

When I was a kid, we played outside and wandered the neighborhood all
day long. We even walked to the grammar school that was many blocks
away. In our sick society of today, parents are arrested if they allow their
children walk to the park alone. It's safer to let kids stay inside playing
video games and get pudgy. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Chubby Monster

How else can they sell buses and Athletic Dept's?

I used to walk 2.4 miles (uphill both ways) to the elementary school.
Supposedly the limit was 2 miles. Didn't bother me.

Now the kids are driven by the parent to the end of the driveway and if not
picked up within 5 minutes call the bus dispatcher and ream them out.

"It's for the kids"
--
Tekkie