Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Getting old is no fun

(PeteCresswell) posted for all of us...

Per Dan Espen:
I don't know what it is about being outside. Probably some primitive
instinct bred into us.

Long time ago, I flew out to Albuquerque NM for a job interview at the
local electric company.

Seemed like most of the linemen were Native Americans.

I don't know if it's what Don Y posted but I find that's true of many
places. They don't like their boss; doesn't have any field experience;
doesn't have a clue what they are doing. They see the inside as the source
of problems or see things that don't make sense to them. Or they like being
outside, it's what they are equipped for and used to.

--
Tekkie