Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Ping Todd

On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 8:26:10 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 10:10:40 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
... you owe me big time friend.

Standing it line for an hour to "cockus". Three minutes to cast my
selection on a paper ballot. We need to go back to the primary before
2008 change and vote electronically. I could vote and be gone in 10
minutes at my precinct. Shish.

When I signed your tax referendum, twenty minutes to find out anybody
that could give it to me -- I was the first one to sign it. Are people
paying attention or what?

I had to stand beside Donald Trump, Jr. too, while I waited for the
petition to be found and listen to 30-50 seconds of his speech of how
great his amazing father is. Looked like he had one of those $800
hair cuts for cripes sake. Shish.

P.S. you can help vote against that stinking Bllomberg gun initiative
in June, please.

Oh, the misery I suffered tonight :-)

If we could just ban the use of the words "amazing" and "tremendous"
we could shut up the whole Trump family. I was watching Donald give
a 2 min interview and he used one 3 times, the other twice.

Guys...please.

It would be "amazing" and "tremendous" if we could limit the discussion
in this thread to the installation of the LED fixture.