Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default Words of Wisdom, regarding Harbor Freight tools . . . . .

On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 7:44:46 AM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, February 22, 2016 at 12:54:03 PM UTC-5, Micky wrote:

Who has a warranty longer than that? Who has one longer than a
year?

What type of items are you asking about?

I have hand tools that came with lifetime warranties.
I have power tools that came with 3 year warranties.
I have power tools that came with lifetime warranties.
I have electrical appliances that came with 3 year warranties.

I can name names if you would like.

...snip...

Milw power tools have a 5 yr warranty.