Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Darwin award

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Many of us find the other stuff like a decent mapping
system very handy at times, same with being able to
check when a place will open or close when out and
about and you discover that you can visit some place
you hadn't planned to visit or thought you would
visit before you left home or work etc. And it can
be handy when you show up at a place you have
been to before, find its not there anymore, and
need to work out where it's gone to now, or
whether its closed forever or moved.

I take it you never went anywhere before smart phones arrived, then.
Explains a lot.

--
*Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.