Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Barnes[_2_] Mike Barnes[_2_] is offline

Default Darwin award

Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Bob Eager
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:36:47 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
It sounds as if she dropped the extension lead in the bath, not
really the same as dropping her charging phone in the bath.

Well it couldn;t have been an iphone otherwise the media would have
been all over it claiming Apple are murders.

Natural reaction to the nonsense from Apple users. Seems more of a cult
or religion than a bloody overpriced and hyped phone. ;-)

iPhones aren't a technical choice IMHO. They are a fashion statement.

That applies to any so-called "smart" phone. All completely unnecessary.

Not to everybody. I find my smart phone extremely useful, and generally
speaking wouldn't be without it when out and about. I hardly ever make
or receive phone calls, though.

--
Mike Barnes
Cheshire, England