Default Saniplus capacitor replacement

Saniflo motor humming, not turning. Failed capacitor.

In case it helps any other poor b..., I've cracked it:

Motor is actuated by a push rod above the membrane at bottom of pressure
chamber.
It would turn by hand.
Removed top and both inlet pipes. Unscrewed loo pedestal to allow removal of
connection to front of Saniflo. Removed unit.
Released motor (3 screws)+ pressure chamber. Checked impeller below motor. OK.
Undid clip round membrane at base of chamber, removed membrane. Prised off
chamber base to access electrics.
Tried a proprietary capacitor (GBP4.50) which proved this was the problem as
motor ran OK. Unfortunately it much too big to fit so ordered Saniflo component
(GBP20), + new membrane as a precaution(L13).
Saniflo tel. (UK) 01189 821345
NB membrane should be fitted with bath sealant. No need for sealant on inlet
hoses.

Good luck, guys,

Tom L.

My Saniplus, about 4 yrs. old, is just emitting a hum and not pumping.
Having taken the unit apart, there is nothing blocking the blades, etc., and the
impeller turns freely, so I suspect the capacitor and would like to try
replacing it before contemplating new motors, etc..

Can anyone tell me where the damn thing is?! The schematic shows it alongside
the pressure chamber, but I can't see it. If it's inside the chamber, how do I
get at it?
I've taken the membrane off but that doesn't help.

TIA

Tom L