Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bruce Esquibel[_2_] Bruce Esquibel[_2_] is offline

Default which battery for my UPS??

Shaun wrote:

Besides Money, Ecologic impact should also be am important factor. It
requires a lot less land fill to recycle a battery vs replacing the whole
unit. Our Planet earth is in trouble, we have to consider it aswell as just
money.

Really?

You have a sure fire solution for getting the tree bark off your t-shirt
after you get done hugging it?

Recycling it usually means the **** is sent to some 3rd world country where
8 and 9 year old kids get to stand in mud fields in 100 degree heat smashing
the stuff into peices for 10 cents a day.

At least here in the states some landfills are being converted into methane
production green fields that'll end up as parks some day.

There is always two sides to a coin.

-bruce