Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 17:03:18 -0000, The Real Bev wrote:

On 01/26/2016 06:11 AM, chris wrote:
On 22/01/2016 22:47, The Real Bev wrote:
This **** is why usenet has so few viable groups left. Do you really
want to kill this one too?

That's what killfiles are for. You never need to hear from the
trolls/idiots/flamers again.

Of course. It's also possible to just not look at things. But when the
overwhelming majority of posts are pure trash, reasonable people just
stop reading. I'm tougher than most, I don't give up easily, and I
know how useless taking a group moderated can be. If people would just
stop responding to the ****heads (clearly an impossibility, as history
shows) the problem would disappear; unfortunately, it's more likely
that the group disappears.

Responding doesn't matter, as if you've killfiled someone properly, you won't see the responses. Learn to use your software properly.

--
One workman asks another, "How long have you been working here?"
The other one replies, "Since they threatened to fire me."