Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sofa Slug[_2_] Sofa Slug[_2_] is offline

Default which battery for my UPS??

On 2/16/2016 2:40 PM, Bill Baxter wrote:
I have a Cyberpower 550VA USP whose battery needs replaced. I see many
options during googling, but I'd like to find something that will last.
I know some of the generics aren't the greatest. Suggestions? Thanks!

If the original battery served you well, the first thing I would do is
take it out and have a careful look at it. If you don't mind a little
online research, chances are very good that you will be able to find a
literal twin of the OEM version with an aftermarket brand on it.

Oh... and +1 on the Power-Sonic batteries - I have had good luck with
those as well.