Mark D. Zacharias

Default DVD player broke

And almost all of my Sony items still work perfectly, including my
DVP-S360,

Knock on wood.

Mark Z.

"LASERandDVDfan" wrote in message
But dropping upwards of $300 on a premium Sony
model only to have it die after 18 months changed my thinking. But then
again that's probably just a Sony thing as I've had untimely deaths of a
Sony VCR, DVD, and 17-inch monitor.

OTOH my Sony TV continues to work 7 years later.

And almost all of my Sony items still work perfectly, including my

DVP-S360,
which I bought brand new in December of 2000.

I'm a Sony fan because almost all of the Sony products I've owned have not
failed on me. Some have, like my SVO-160 VCR, but doing the capacitor fix

in
the power supply module brought it back to life, and it has the best VHS
picture and VHS Hi-Fi sound out of any VHS VCR I've ever seen. - Reinhart