Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default OT Windows 10

On 2/22/2016 8:09 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/21/2016 10:45 PM, Don Y wrote:
There's been a PowerToy for that for many years, now. I pick different
wallpaper for each so I just need to remember what the background was
when I was working on whatever app. "The 4 Seasons" are a common
scheme that I use: if the wallpaper had golden leaves, it was undoubtedly
"Fall". Spring, Summer, Fall... so, it will be desktop #3.

I tried that a few years ago. It was okay but had some issues iirc.

Hmmm... dunno. It's never given me problems.

OTOH, I've been moving to bigger desktops so I don't have to alternate
between them as much/frequently.