Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Homeless

On Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 4:09:27 PM UTC-6, philo wrote:
On 02/21/2016 04:02 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Police think man apprehended after stealing a backhoe, may be homeless. ^_^

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/downt...id=mailsignout

[8~{} Uncle Duh Monster

Considering all the problems homeless people cause,
I think they should make it illegal to be homeless.

I had a lot of problems with "Urban Campers" when I had an office and warehouse. They were like bears invading a neighborhood. They'd break into cars and buildings like foraging wild animals. Me and my brother pepper sprayed lot of them. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Bare Monster