Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_10_] Muggles[_10_] is offline

Default OT Windows 10

On 2/21/2016 5:01 PM, philo wrote:
On 02/21/2016 04:45 PM, Don Y wrote:

How to create a spread sheet would seem to be of tertiary importance.

Until he gets too old to attend school "on the public dole"
and discovers that the only jobs he's qualified for are that
of landscaper or pool cleaner. And then tries to get his GED
(now with NO support) to better avail himself of those other jobs.

These problems are rarely simple. Addressing one aspect is pretty much
like curing the cancer but the patient dies in the process!

If a kid goes off track at any early age, it's near impossible to get
them back on...the pattern is set.

One would think in a country as wealthy as this there would be some type
of a safety net.

Our country looks like it' wealthy, but the reality is a good many
regular people are living paycheck to paycheck in debt via credit cards,
and living way about their real means. It takes 2 incomes to just make
ends meet and sometimes that still isn't enough because the people are
underemployed, and a few paychecks from losing what they do have.

It's a ruse and slight of hand, imo. SOME people are genuinely wealthy,
but, I don't think that's really significant enough to say our country
is wealthy.

--
Maggie