Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On Mon, 25 Jan 2016 02:19:28 -0000, nospam wrote:

In article , tlvp
wrote:

there are a *lot* of situations where paying attention means being able
to avoid a collision.

And in the cases where it cannot be avoided.
Wearing a seatbelt is generally safer.

nobody said otherwise.

the key is to *avoid* the collision in the first place.

Yes, and all the more so "in the cases where it cannot be avoided."

much of the time, a collision can be avoided. people need to take
responsibility for what happens.

I say remove all car insurance. If you crash, you pay for your own car's damage. That would make people avoid each other way more, no matter who is at fault. The current way of thinking for a lot of people is "he shouldn't be there, it's up to him to get out of the way or he'll have to pay for the damage".

--
My sex life is so bad that when I called one of those phone sex lines,
a voice came on and said, "Not tonight. I have an earache."