Posted to alt.home.repair

Default National do not call list

On Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 6:21:51 AM UTC-6, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 15:28:48 -0800 (PST)
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 7:54:41 AM UTC-6, burfordTjustice
wrote:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 05:08:57 -0800 (PST)
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 12:07:54 PM UTC-6,
burfordTjustice wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 09:57:39 -0800 (PST)
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 6:31:55 PM UTC-6, Oren
wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 18:32:15 -0500, FrozenNorth
wrote:

blocked as well all from
stuff that happened in another group.

I wish I knew what the heck all this fighting is about in
other groups. And Why it all moved here in AHR. One day
those knowing will explain it. I'm not talking about
trolls, I can figure them out by myself. WTF happened?
Maggie et al?

Over in alt.politics.scorched.earth, there was a playground
dog poop slinging contest going on where some of the denizens
were threatening real world physical violence against people
who had a different view of the world. Since I hate everyone
equally until they give me a reason not to and I will
interact with anyone until they give me a reason not to, I
try my best to be neutral.

One irascible group of children on the playground accused me
of siding with their enemas simply because I conversed with
them. I'd get recruitment Emails from members of both sides
of the warring tribes telling me how awful and despicable
members of the other clans were and how I should side with
them. I declined and continue to decline even though some of
them still accuse me of taking sides and lying about it.

One of the female children from the playground went by the nym
Jenn. A few of the vociferous members of the opposing clan
appeared to threaten real world physical violence against
Jenn or so she believed. I received an Email from the tribe
member Jenn expressing her fear of one or more of her enemas
showing up at her village and harming her and her family. My
last Email from Jenn informed me that she was leaving Usenet
out of fear for herself and her family. The enema clan got
their wish, the poster using the nym Jenn left the alt.p.s.e
playground never to return.

I've explained a number of times to the enemas of Jenn that I
no longer interact with anyone using the nym Jenn in
alt.p.s.e and am not Emailing anyone using the nym Jenn. They
still believe I'm in league with their enemas simply because
I conversed with them. Just recently I had a conversation
with a poster using the nym Jenn in alt.2600 and there was no
mention of alt.p.s.e. It was on topic and that was it.

Members of the clan who are enemas of Jenn's tribe have
called me a liar when I explained that I'm not in
communication with or interacting with anyone using the nym
Jenn except for the time in alt.2600 a few days ago. They
insist I'm interacting with a poster using the nym Jenn in
alt.home.repair. I have yet to see someone posting using the
nym "Jenn" show up in this group. Perhaps the person who was
using the nym Jenn is using another nym? The person using the
nym Jenn left alt.politics.scorched.earth which is what I
thought her enemas wanted. She no longer makes any posts to
that group. So why would the enemas of Jenn come to
alt.home.repair looking for Jenn? So who is trolling and who
is trying to disrupt alt.home.repair? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Enema Monster

You said before you only got email from david brooks (Devon) and
jenn. Now you say:

"I'd get recruitment Emails from members of both sides of the
warring tribes telling me how awful and despicable members of
the other clans were and how I should side with them."

Do tell who THEY were.

I've already answered this in another group but here it is again.
I've received Email from Dustin too plus other people from other
newsgroups and if you or anyone else were to send me a civil
Email, I'll respond to it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mail Monster

"I'd get recruitment Emails from members of both sides of the
warring tribes telling me how awful and despicable members of the
other clans were and how I should side with them."

Do tell who THEY were.

So it is only three then? david brooks (Devon), jenn and dustin

Umm, for some perverted reason you want my address book. Not gonna
happen. The three revealed have already been revealed because it was
part of a discussion of the playground dog poop slinging contest last
year. Last year I got a recruitment Email from BD but I remained
silent about it until he brought it up himself when he publicly tried
to use me in his spat with Dustin. There are a number of other Emails
from folks who post in the same groups I post in but I will not
discuss them without their permission or until they bring it up
themselves. Get it through your head BTJ, I'm not your enema and I'm
not taking a particular side just because I interact with someone you
don't like. I suggest you drop it, grow up and get over it. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Irritated Monster

You sure do post a lot defending your actions/nonactions.

perhaps YOU need to grow up and get over it.

Everyone is clear you favor david brooks (Devon) jenn
and cripple dave eagle.

Seems you are the only one not knowing.

You poor thing. Is there anyone who is your enema? Would it make sense for them to believe that I'm on your side simply because I interact with you? I'll try to explain it to you one more time. I'll carry on a conversation with anyone until they give me a reason not to or until they let me know that they don't care to communicate with me. I hope that's a simple enough explanation for you? If not, I'll have to write you off as a troll. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Exasperated Monster