Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bernie's allies: It's just a flesh wound

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...eaction-219568

"You got to remember when [Sanders] started this race he was 40 points down, Secretary Clinton's campaign was bragging about being 20 points ahead," said Neil Sroka, the communications director for Democracy for America, which has endorsed Sanders. "And so I think getting to where this campaign is at the moment is a good thing. I mean that shows growth, a continuation of momentum. Was it enough to completely upset this particular contest? No. But there seems to be continuing growth and strength in ways that are surprising everyone in kind of a stunning sort of way."