Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Vapor Intrusion

On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 13:31:29 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 4:18:05 PM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
wrote:
For the vapor interruption pathway to be finished, there must be
three parts--a wellspring of unpredictable mixes in the subsurface
environment (groundwater and/or soil), occupied structures on the
other hand the potential for future occupied structures, and a
movement course to associate them (as talked about above).

You say what?

Here, let me you help out. I think he meant to say this:

them on vapor pathway in (groundwater parts--a talked future) be of three
occupied environment occupied interruption above to subsurface there be soil,
for wellspring the structures, (associate finished), must hand movement the
other course the For structures potential and as mixes about the a to and/or
unpredictable.

I'm really happy you could decrypt this.