Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 2016-01-24 03:37:20 +0000, nospam said:

In article m,
Savageduck wrote:

...and amazingly many of the chases I have seen which ended badly, the driver
of the fleeing vehicle isnšt wearing a seat belt, but wishes he did.

that's an odd thing to wish for, versus wishing for just pulling over
or not have done whatever it was he did where the cops were after him..

Now did anybody accuse any of the individuals being chased as being
rational, or capable of thinking anything other than, "I have to get
away!"?

Easier to get out of the car quickly to evade the pig on foot if you're not wearing a seatbelt.

Mind you, I saw a film once where the driver needed to get rid of the guy in the passenger seat with a gun on him. He put his seatbelt on and stood on the brakes. Probably Jackie Chan.

--
Bikini e pareo, camicia di pizzo e shorts, top e gonna di crochet!