Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On Mon, 25 Jan 2016 01:37:45 -0000, Ken Blake wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 20:14:06 -0000 (UTC), Lewis
wrote:

In message
nospam wrote:

In article , Your Name
wrote:

For example, if you have a head-on collision with another car going
30mph, that's a 60mph crash.

Oh no not another idiot who flunked physics. 30mph into an identical car
doing 30mph in the opposite direction is the same, PRECISELY the same, as a
30mph car into an immovable concrete wall. You decelerate from 30mph to
0mph
in the same time. Your kinetic energy loss is the same. The other car has
the same kinetic energy, but that goes to damaging him, not you.

What you say sounds like it's probably right and I was wrong. Assuming
that you are correct, my apologies for the error. But none of us is
perfect, not even you, and we all make mistakes from time to time.

But not all of is as nasty as you are. Just because I got something
wrong is not an excuse for your nastiness and rudeness.

And by the way, you have no idea whether I've ever taken a physics
class or flunked it.

I'm only rude on this subject because about 90% of people get it wrong and it is very simple and doesn't require a physics degree to understand.

--
Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.