Im Right

Default Radio Volume goes crazy? Maybe a short? (mini-van)

www.bought4less.com and buy a new stereo

"lbbs" wrote in message
: We have a Winstar mini van, 4 years old. Most days when I listen to
: radio the volume all of a sudden goes full volume (or sometimes off).
In
: the summer time I had a different problem. The radio station would
: switch all of a sudden to a different channel. Or it would switch from
cd
: to radio, all on it's own. Could a short in the wiring that going to the
: speakers, cause such a problem? This van has been in a medium front end
: collision (damage in the rad and bumper area), and has been fixed. As
far
: as I know there is no wiring relating to the radio that goes anywhere neat
: the front of the van. I would like to find the least expensive way to
fix
: it. If it is a short, I could take out the radio unit and see if I can
: find a short. Any ideas? Thanks.
:
: