mike

Default DR202 LI-Ion Battery Dead

Paul Landregan wrote:
I have one of these in my laptop. Its just over a year old. It was left in
the laptop for a few weeks untouched, and seems to have gone flat. It
doesn't seem to want to charge up either. It sits at 0% and charging all the
time.
I have too it out and checked the voltage it reads 6.6v across the + & -
pins. Is there anyway I can revive this battery. Also what are the other
pins for? they are marked +, C, D,D,T,- in that order.

Any help is appreciated.

Sometimes you can fix 'em by charging up to the correct voltage per cell.
Sometimes that resets the protection. Be careful, use low current.
There are a zillion technical and safety issues. Know what you're doing
before you start.
Wear safety glasses. YMMV, don't try this at home.
mike

laptops and parts Test Equipment
Honda CB-125S
TEK Sampling Sweep Plugin and RM564