Posted to alt.home.repair

Default National do not call list

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 12:07:57 PM UTC-6, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 09:57:39 -0800 (PST)
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 6:31:55 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 18:32:15 -0500, FrozenNorth
wrote:

blocked as well all from
stuff that happened in another group.

I wish I knew what the heck all this fighting is about in other
groups. And Why it all moved here in AHR. One day those knowing
will explain it. I'm not talking about trolls, I can figure them
out by myself. WTF happened? Maggie et al?

Over in alt.politics.scorched.earth, there was a playground dog poop
slinging contest going on where some of the denizens were threatening
real world physical violence against people who had a different view
of the world. Since I hate everyone equally until they give me a
reason not to and I will interact with anyone until they give me a
reason not to, I try my best to be neutral.

One irascible group of children on the playground accused me of
siding with their enemas simply because I conversed with them. I'd
get recruitment Emails from members of both sides of the warring
tribes telling me how awful and despicable members of the other clans
were and how I should side with them. I declined and continue to
decline even though some of them still accuse me of taking sides and
lying about it.

One of the female children from the playground went by the nym Jenn.
A few of the vociferous members of the opposing clan appeared to
threaten real world physical violence against Jenn or so she
believed. I received an Email from the tribe member Jenn expressing
her fear of one or more of her enemas showing up at her village and
harming her and her family. My last Email from Jenn informed me that
she was leaving Usenet out of fear for herself and her family. The
enema clan got their wish, the poster using the nym Jenn left the
alt.p.s.e playground never to return.

I've explained a number of times to the enemas of Jenn that I no
longer interact with anyone using the nym Jenn in alt.p.s.e and am
not Emailing anyone using the nym Jenn. They still believe I'm in
league with their enemas simply because I conversed with them. Just
recently I had a conversation with a poster using the nym Jenn in
alt.2600 and there was no mention of alt.p.s.e. It was on topic and
that was it.

Members of the clan who are enemas of Jenn's tribe have called me a
liar when I explained that I'm not in communication with or
interacting with anyone using the nym Jenn except for the time in
alt.2600 a few days ago. They insist I'm interacting with a poster
using the nym Jenn in alt.home.repair. I have yet to see someone
posting using the nym "Jenn" show up in this group. Perhaps the
person who was using the nym Jenn is using another nym? The person
using the nym Jenn left alt.politics.scorched.earth which is what I
thought her enemas wanted. She no longer makes any posts to that
group. So why would the enemas of Jenn come to alt.home.repair
looking for Jenn? So who is trolling and who is trying to disrupt
alt.home.repair? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Enema Monster

You said before you only got email from david brooks (Devon) and jenn.
Now you say:

"I'd get recruitment Emails from members of both sides of the warring
tribes telling me how awful and despicable members of the other clans
were and how I should side with them."

Do tell who THEY were.

I got an Email from Dustin too. I get all sorts of Emails from people who post to Usenet. You can also send me an Email and if it's civil, I'll reply. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Email Monster