Posted to uk.d-i-y
bm[_2_] bm[_2_] is offline

Default OT. Nearer to the police state.

"Hilo Black" wrote in message

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Richard
wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
At uni we had the NF come along to give a speech.
A vote was held to decide if freedom of speech applied to the NF and
the
vote was yes they could speech.
Then we voted to exercised our freedom not to listen and left the
meeting.

All of which is perfectly correct. Of course these days, either they'd
be banned, or if not, some fascist left-wingers would feel justified
in
deciding that while all animals are equal, some are more equal than
others.

I know you right wingers love to hurl names around,

PCTKB in the extreme. But you probably call it a kettle of colour.

Looking to a dictionary for a definition of fascist seems a bit pedantic
to me.

More fool you.

A good working definition is to say that a fascist is one who uses
violence or intimidation of the threat of either to advance political
ends.

Mindlessly silly when plenty of non fascists do that.

You clearly wouldn't know what a real
fascist was if one bit you on your lard arse.

Anyone who says that such can't be found at both ends of the political
spectrum has their head up their arse.

So your definition is completely stupid.

Do **** off Wod, you nymshifting prick.