Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_4_] Meanie[_4_] is offline

Default Smartphone with an integrated thermal camera...

On 2/18/2016 5:00 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:23:55 -0500, Meanie
wrote:

Not sure why the URL didn't work but here is the original article I
read. I did test the CAT link, first.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2016/02/18/cat-adds-thermal-imaging-camera-to-rugged-s60-phone.html

For some reason that page isn't opening, but I've had the Flir One for
my iPhone for about a year now and I can do the same thing. I've used it
to detect temp differences in my home around those windows and doors.
It's a great device.

http://www.thegpsstore.com/FLIR-ONE-...FQ8vaQodm3gJcQ

Nice. URL saved in case I get an iPhone 6S. The Cat phone can be used
under water from my reading. Yet, your link is an add-on attachment
(another $250)

Thanks.

Yes, it's an add on which works with the Flir app, though, no under
water experiments should be attempted. There is also one for Android
base smartphones.

http://www.flir.com/flirone/content/?id=62910

http://www.flir.com/flirone/

http://www.flir.com/flirone/display/?id=69324