Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT. Nearer to the police state.

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Thursday, 18 February 2016 14:15:03 UTC, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
On 18/02/16 13:56, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Wed, 17 Feb 2016 18:56:54 +0000, RayL12 wrote:

I will liken it to the term, 'Half-cast'. There is nothing 'half'
about such people. Indeed, they are both of whatever nationality or
township the parents are from.

These people should be promoted to serve as ambassadors, their
hearts
and minds being of both.

I remember having an interesting conversation with a fellow patient in
hospital waiting room about 25 years ago. I've never forgotten it. He
told me that when a black person and a white person couple-up and 'make
baby' then the offspring of that baby, even a thousand generations into
the future, will never, ever be of pure blood again. And if you think
about it, that's true. Funny thing was, the bloke who told me this
(can't
remember how we got onto the subject after all this time) was himself
black; black as the ace of spades. It just goes to show "racism" isn't
solely a white trait, much as the BBC would like to portray it as such.

Since we are all in fact Africans originally,

That isnlt relly true though, africa didn't exist at that time

The location did.

and there;s evidence that a scandinavia and russia
was were those resident in the UK came from.

But where did those come from.

it also had something to do with milk and when humans were able
to digest milk into adulthood, as there were peoples that couldn't
digest milk as adult that I think came from what is now russia.

But that may well have been evolutionary change
after they had left what we now call africa.

Just like the appearance stuff and skin color clearly was.

it does call into question what pure
blood you are in fact talking about.

Have to go back to how blood came to be in types / groups.

That is a different matter entirely.