Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Nearer to the police state.

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
At uni we had the NF come along to give a speech.
A vote was held to decide if freedom of speech applied to the NF and the
vote was yes they could speech.
Then we voted to exercised our freedom not to listen and left the
meeting.

All of which is perfectly correct. Of course these days, either they'd
be banned, or if not, some fascist left-wingers would feel justified in
deciding that while all animals are equal, some are more equal than
others.

I know you right wingers love to hurl names around, but best if you know
what they mean first.

Collins GEM English Dictionary
fascism [fash-iz-zum] n. right-wing political system characterized by
state control and extreme nationalism. ˜fascist adj., n.

--
*I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.