Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default OT. Nearer to the police state.

On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 17:43:20 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 18/02/16 15:19, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 14:15:06 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Since we are all in fact Africans originally, it does call into
question what pure blood you are in fact talking about.

Well that's the prevailing dogma, isn't it?

NO. its what DNS suggests. No dogma about it really.

If any evidence showed up to contradict it, it would doubtless be
buried PDQ. In fact it's probably already happened!

Paranoid delusional tinfoil hate wearer.

Rubbish - potentially at any rate. You may choose to believe there was
only one original 'Eve' in the heart of Africa, but I'm not at all
convinced. And I *have* studied the science!