Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Nearer to the police state.

On Thursday, 18 February 2016 15:25:09 UTC, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 15:04:49 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Be interesting what you'd define as 'pure blood'?

Dave, if I could only go back in time and ask that black guy, I would.

How do you know the guy was black ?
anyway what is the link between blood type and skin colour is there a direct link ? Seems little evidence to prove it as it's believed humans statred with the A blood group.
Skin colour comes from melanin not blood type.

http://apologeticspress.org/pdfs/cou...df/hsc0306.pdf

page 4
IfAdamandEvewereboth
AABB
,theycouldhaveproducedonlychildren
thatwerethedarkestNegroidcolorationpossible,andthe ythemselveslikewise
wouldhavebeenNegroid.That(barringgeneticmutations) wouldhavepro

won't copy and paste so...
according to the above the first couple could't have been pure black or pure white.