Posted to alt.home.repair
SeaNymph SeaNymph is offline

Default Companies that Stand Behind Their Products

On 2/17/2016 6:51 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 2/17/2016 1:19 PM, SeaNymph wrote:
On 2/17/2016 1:00 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 2/17/2016 11:33 AM, SeaNymph wrote:

I was worried about the gun safe when it was delivered. The guys who
brought it
backed their truck and trailer down my driveway, which is not an easy
task.
They had the safe in the house, unpacked and set in place in a matter of
minutes. They explained what needed to be explained and asked me if I
wanted
them to remove the box. I said no because we wanted to keep it for our
grandson.

After they left, I called the moving company and told them that these
guys were
excellent

We try not to complain (nor praise!) over the phone. It's too easy
for your words to end up on the "wrong" ears.

If it's worth griping (or singing!), then we take the time to compose
a letter. In our experience, people seem to give more credibility
to something that's taken "visible" effort to prepare (i.e., anyone
can dial a phone and rant; taking time to organize your thoughts
into a "presentation" shows some extra value).

It also gives us a record of what we said, etc.

I think you may be right about that. I was asked recently to put my
thoughts about a company in writing so they could share it with their
employees. I did.