Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Companies that Stand Behind Their Products

On 2/16/2016 10:02 AM, SeaNymph wrote:
On 2/16/2016 8:00 AM, Frank wrote:
On 2/15/2016 5:02 PM, SeaNymph wrote:
Over the years, I've had good and bad experiences with large companies.
I imagine that's true for most people.

If I pay money for a product, I expect it to be as advertised. If it's
not, I expect the company to make it right.

Now I know that Browning will make it right.

Never a problem with my Browning products so have never dealt with them
Did have problem with Ruger and they were excellent.
Taurus makes a good product but I had a bad dealing with them.

I have 2 Browning rifles and this is the first time I'd ever spoken to
them. I wanted this particular case because it's a good sturdy case and
one of the few I'd found that would actually fit the rifle, which is
fairly long.

I think they did a fine job solving the problem I had with the Browning
case I purchased that was not as long as advertised. I appreciate
knowing that a company will stand behind it's products.

Important to me too and I like to hear these things. There are quite a
few companies that I will never deal with again because of their poor
service.

I like to hunt and shoot too and have had dealings with companies over
firearms, archery and accessories. Of all, only Taurus was a problem to
deal with.