Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_8_] Muggles[_8_] is offline

Default A starve the troll pledge

On 2/17/2016 7:53 AM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles laid this down on his screen :
On 2/16/2016 4:14 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 14:50:15 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Around here that would be a job for The Rusty Tractor . He's
sittin' out there in the yard with his chains on and 2 concrete
blocks over each wheel for traction . So far this year he's only
gotten to play in the snow once ... and I hope it stays that way !

Must be tough. Here it is 71°F, real feel 77°F and sunny clear blue
sky's. Oh the agony we suffer. Wife painted a door today.

Actually it's in the mid-50's here with patchy clouds and I spent a
good part of my day laying concrete blocks . If the weather holds
I'll finish the cellar walls this week and move on to the other
support columns . All that rain in December has me about 3-5 weeks
behind schedule ... and the Mrs. is quite irritated .

It's in the low 60's here, today. Nice!

It's been in the 80's all this week and yesterday it made it to 92. What
season is it????

Not really sure, but I've got spring fever.

--
Maggie