Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.sheds
Checkmate, DoW #1 Checkmate, DoW #1 is offline

Default Kenny the KoOk talks about "Mail box security"

In article ,
says...

On 2/15/2016 8:37 AM, KenK wrote:
I've often worried about the security of my rural mail box at the end of my
driveway. To the best of my knowledge, I've never lost anything but I still
worry. I usually try to put the outgoing mail in the box within a few hours
of pickup but that can be difficult as mail-persons change. Also, I never
put mail out the night before.

Thoughts? Ever lost anything you are aware of? Mailbox theft rare?

TIA

You should worry more about stuff that really matters, like global
warming, possible war with Russia, and that dog-munching gook in North
Korea.
**** yer mailbox, asshole!

He has a better chance of having his mailbox swatted into the neighbor's
yard by a drunken teenager with a baseball bat.

--

Checkmate, AUK DoW #1, new FNVW of AUK, and Fakey's master
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)