Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_7_] Eagle[_7_] is offline

Default A starve the troll pledge

Muggles laid this down on his screen :
On 2/16/2016 4:14 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 14:50:15 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Around here that would be a job for The Rusty Tractor . He's
sittin' out there in the yard with his chains on and 2 concrete
blocks over each wheel for traction . So far this year he's only
gotten to play in the snow once ... and I hope it stays that way !

Must be tough. Here it is 71°F, real feel 77°F and sunny clear blue
sky's. Oh the agony we suffer. Wife painted a door today.

Actually it's in the mid-50's here with patchy clouds and I spent a good
part of my day laying concrete blocks . If the weather holds I'll finish the
cellar walls this week and move on to the other support columns . All that
rain in December has me about 3-5 weeks behind schedule ... and the Mrs. is
quite irritated .

It's in the low 60's here, today. Nice!

It's been in the 80's all this week and yesterday it made it to 92.
What season is it????