Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Carrier Corp.

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:11:13 -0600, SeaNymph
wrote:

On 2/16/2016 9:40 AM, Micky wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 02:46:13 -0500, Micky
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 12:29:19 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

And when it's all said and done and one of them gets the nomination, the
others will have to suck it up and some how find the gonads to support
the party and it's candidate.

In most cases but I think some Republican elected official from
Georgia said a few weeks ago that if Trump is nominated, he will vote
Democratic.

I've seen similar things said about if Hillary gets the D nomination -
they'd vote for anyone BUT her.

--
Maggie

BTW, I haven't read every single post but I've read quite a few in the
last 24 hours, and afaict you've done little or more likely nothing to
get in return the hostility for believing in God. You haven't

Especially in light of the fact that you post a lot on subjects either
related to home repair or the jibber jabber that is also discussed
here. I didn't find the first post about God but I suspect it just
came up with thread drift and one or two people must have a problem
with the topic more than you if they couldn't just ignore what annoyed
them.

They should apologize for calling your views silly and something
worse. They weren't provoked and shouldn't have been insulting.

So, you didn't find a post about god

No. I didn't find the first post in the thread that mentioned God.

but you think people should
apologize? That's seems a little weird.

I only wanted back up for the claims she made.

Even if I wanted to I coudlnt' keep track of who said what. I often
forget who wrote a post in less than 3 minutes, especially when
reading a lot of them to get a general idea, as I did this time.

If you weren't insulting then what I said doesn't apply to you.