Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default A starve the troll pledge

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:09:47 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

I started the 'maters and peppers on the 11th . I have 18 cells of tomatoes
(6 each of san marzano , amish paste , and mortgage lifter) up already , no
word from the peppers . You don't grill in the winter ? Shucks , I did a
pork butt just a couple of weeks ago on the smoker . Yo ho ho and the turkey
is next ...

I cook outside year round. Electric (smoker keeps the temps up) and
wood smokers. Gas grill or use of charcoal.

Dead cow tastes great. Had volunteer butternut squash come up last
year. Fed many neighbors and their friends. Bubba brought me 25# of
red onions I had to share, too.