Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Dremel/mototool "bits"

wrote in message

I dont plan to buy one from HF, but I'd like to see a picture of it.
What is it listed under on the HF website? (Or the page URL)?

This is the HF number. Usually every couple of months they have a coupon
for just under $ 30. Or you could use the weekly 20% off.

Item #61613

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...n+saw+sharpner

Lowes has one that looks similar for about $ 43.

Home Depot seems to have 2 brands that are similar.

I bet they are all made in or near the same place in China.

You can go to You Tube and look around for them to see them use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n89jWZ7x0ZM

I put mine on a piece of 2x4 about a foot long and clamp it in my vise when
I want to use it.