Posted to alt.home.repair
NotMe NotMe is offline

Default Carrier Corp.

"philo" wrote in message
On 02/14/2016 02:34 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2016 2:47 PM, Tony944 wrote:
According to GOP debate last night Carrier Corp is moving to Mexico,
Good luck guys.

It was in the newspaper. 2000 jobs will be lost in Indiana. Sad
situation for a lot of families.

The company I worked for pulled the same thing.

It was originally American owned but was bought out by the Japanese.
Everyone got nervous even though they made no changes.

Eventually, a group of the original owners bought it back and everyone
kind of breathed a sigh of relief as we became American again.

Then they did the patriotic thing and opened a new plant in Mexico and
closed one of the US plants.

A sad reflection on the American workers: the quality of the product
improved! This is not quite the fine country it used to be I'm afraid.

In my experiance the quality issue is not on of worker qualification but
more often on the quality of the plant equipment.