Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default If you need any electric motor

On 02/16/2016 05:24 PM, SeaNymph wrote:

Thank you very much! I recall that you and Old Gringo bought one...

This next one should be even better unless Colleen kills me for my
ungrammatical writing. We hope to submit for proofs by the end of this
month

You're welcome. I thoroughly enjoyed it as I am a big fan of black and
white photography.

I love it too.

Though there will be some color photos, quite a few were taken in B&W
with either my 35mm camera or medium format 2.25" x 2.25"

Also, I am including some taken with my Brownie camera.

They might not have seemed like much at the time, 50/60 years later they
turned out to be quite interesting.

Here is one (and only one) preview from the book

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jqu0jyyj2...Nob_L.JPG?dl=0