Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Carrier Corp.

posted for all of us...

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 13:23:11 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 10:01:09 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Ross Perot can now comment on the giant sucking sound.

Really. I couldn't think of his name, but you nailed it.

The short guy with big ears and looked like a taxi coming down the
road with both back doors open :-)

If we actually had a Ross Perot kinda guy with his charts and graphs
who would explain to the kids how much trouble they are in with the
underfunded entitlements and the $19 Trillion dollar debt, they would
not be so happy with Bernie and they might even start voting to throw
grand momma from the train.

Sort of technical for them isn't it? Maybe if they write an app for phone
they might get it or a video game shooting $$$ instead of bullets.

--
Tekkie