Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default If you need any electric motor

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:10:10 -0500, wrote:

Grainger usually has what you need but they are seldom the cheapest
unless you have volume enough to get on the wholesale price column.

I've done a lot of business with them when I worked for a company that
had an account with them. They are well stocked and have darn near
everything related to motors, and more. But their prices are high. Yet,
I was always satisfied with their products and that means a lot.

If I was buying for myself, I'd probably shop around. I'll keep the URL
posted at the start of this thread.