Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tim R[_2_] Tim R[_2_] is offline

Default Baby Monitors. Yep.

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 12:04:00 PM UTC-5, Klay Anderson wrote:
I've a client that needs something like an expandable Baby Monitor system.. Like one base station and ten "parent units". It appears that they are only made with one base and maximum of 2 parent units I guess with digital encoding on the same frequency? It is for use in care homes during community meetings when a patient cannot come to the meeting. Anyone has ideas on this? Buhler?

Yours truly,
Mr. Klay Anderson, D.A.,Q.B.E.

Sounds like an intercom rather than a baby monitor.